All about Office spaces in Dhaka
As the capital and a booming commercial center of the country, at present business enterprises or foreign investors are looking for the top defined office space location in Dhaka. It is quite natural that firms are likely to be located in places where they could enjoy a fine infrastructure and facilities.
In major business hubs like Dhaka city, new commercial zones are emerging constantly. Newly- formed business incubators and startups find themselves challenged in the business environment when it comes to pricing and searching for new office spaces the concern is much higher.
Another important thing that entrepreneurs and business owners do keep in mind when seeking new office space is the amount of cost. Prices affiliated to office space differ from place to place.
Top office space location in Dhaka
Have a look into some of the most fascinating key locations for office space in Dhaka.
Gulshan is a prominent commercial hub of the country. The area is home to numerous multinational corporations, government entities and financial enterprises. Prices for renting of office spaces or a permanent shift is relatively high around BDT 100 to 250 per square feet for commercial office space.
- Good transportation links.
- Easy access to utilities.
- Westin hotel, prime minister’s office, and the international airport all are in close proximity.
- Countless commercial towers providing much of the office space.
- Business friendly environment.
- Available international food chain and coffee store
Real estate Agents supports:
For Gulshan 1 or Gulshan 2 office space, you will get lots of real estate agents or broker. But trusted agents are fact Like Rents.com.bd, bproperty.com, pbazaar.com and many more. So searching a office space in Gulshan is not a big deal.
The area is known for housing the business elites thanks to its key geographic location. Banani is a leading financial center of the country. Streets like the Kemal Ataturk Avenue and Banani 11 is well known for accommodating multi-purpose high rises. Per square feet will cost BDT 100 to 150 for commercial office spaces.
- Local and multinational banks..
- Well-developed infrastructure.
- Logistical support.
- Baridhara diplomatic residence, airport, train station all are nearby.
- Availability of local and international retail shops
- Availability of coffee shop
Real estate Agents supports:
In Banani area there are lots of real estate agents or broker are available to help you searching your desire office space. But trusted agents are fact Like Rents.com.bd, bproperty.com, pbazaar.com and many more. So searching a office space in Banani area is not a big deal for a local or multinational company.
Here comes the capital of the financial strongholds in the country. With a rich historical background Motijheel is home to the largest corporate heavy weights, like Bangladesh bank and numerous financial institutions. Home to the tallest commercial tower of the country,“City center” downtowns like Khilgaon is a major business hub in the country. Commercial space will cost BDT 60 to 100 per square feet.
- Access to financial aid.
- Developed infrastructure.
- Major transportation hub.
- Large business vendors.
- Home to DSE (Dhaka stock exchange)
Kawran bazar is a major emerging business district in the country dated back to the 17th century. It is home to countless media outlets and one of the largest commodity marketplace in South Asia. The district’s skyline is full of commercial enterprises. Office space will cost around BDT 50 to 80 per square feet.
- Home to “Bashundhara City shopping complex”.
- Developed transportation infrastructure.
- Sub-station of metro rail.
- Pan pacific Sonargaon a world class 5 star hotel is situated nearby.
You may Also searching:
Office Space Rent In Gulshan